Sunday, March 6, 2011

Can Chamomile Tea And Valerian Root Be Combined

Crosstrainer health rider 1050T

Crosstrainer health rider 1050T:


Hi I am selling a barely used in very high-quality crosstrainer Version, for example, are SKF bearings installed. The original price of the unit is about 1500 €. He could get a bit lubricated, as it creaks pretty.

The device requires a bit of space, so anything close to flats for rent. I sell it so cheap because it has an electronic failure. The corresponding computer does not work. It is removed with him but I admit, might know there's someone out with it. Since he does not even starts, I suspect that the error can not be serious (wobbles or something).

works in idle, the device just perfectly and seniors, beginners or casual athletes can train so that for hours.

victories in the space can be transported by prior visit also the device. In addition, there is a question of price, but only with prior inspection and payment of the purchase price.
Price: 100 EUR VB

0 comments:

Post a Comment